Cochran’s Collision Center -
Call Us Today
8:00 AM -
1. Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want an insurance adjuster to look at your vehicle before having your car repaired. You can take it to their claims center, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
4. There is No Law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice! Your insurance company can Not require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with your insurance.
10 Things You Should Know before Having Your Car Repaired